• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Possible Road trip..... W VA to TX

CanonNinja

Well, got the deuce sold this week, and picking up Motorolanut's 813 around the end of the month. Possibly driving it back down to Houston, so looking for guys on the way from Clarksburg. Might be sweet talking Kenny into coming along, so atleast i'll have an experienced gearhead for the trip home. Just want to coordinate something for the trip home for those "what ifs" that might come up. Had no issues with the Deuce, praying for the same, hopefully Mr. Murphy will stay away.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
That sounds like a wonderful trip. Driving it that distance will be a great experience and a great way to get to know her. I think there must be at least a dozen of us that would share that ride in a heartbeat. Buying it from a member gives us a greater degree of confidence too and I really think that is one of the blessings of this site. It should not get that cold this trip so we hope to see some great photos.

God bless

CanonNinja

I dont have a CHL, but I think Ken does... either way, I planned on bringing my pistol in a Pelican case with a master lock on it for the ride... its the pit stops im worried about

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks