• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Overseas shipping a MV USA to England

area52

Has anyone here shipped a large MV over to England? I got an offer for my expandable van but he needs it shipped to England. It would have to go out of either Oakland/San Fran or Los Angeles becaus its in between the two.

How does one go about shipping a vehicle overseas? What paper work do you need?

Anyone know of some companies that I could contact?

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
Dont fall for the scam where they send you a legit looking cashiers check for thousands over what your selling price is and they want you to send the difference via western union. Its a big scam people are actually dumb enough to fall for. I know its about $3500 to have a duece shipped from Hawaii to California based on previous quotes I have gotten.

area52

To update this thread - I've talked to the guy on the phone( he called me) and from my conversations with him and emails, he seems legit. But from what I gather on the export thing, its not doable.

Does anyone have a link or info on what can and cannot be exported to England as far as MV's are concerned?

devilman96

It can be exported but you need to have a certificate to do so... EUC signed by you or no EUC signed by you a M35 is a restricted item according to US export control laws, if you export it with out clearance your going to end up in a world of hurt... If it makes it out of the US with out the paperwork and gets to England your buyer will be even more upset when they turn it around and send it right back.

It can be shipped... and if the selling price is worth it to you and the shipping cost is with it to the buyer the effort is not an issue... Being that he is located on the wrong side of the wrong pond to be buying in California the truck is going to have to go through panama so shipping is going to be 4-5,000K MINIMUM on 17,000+ lbs.

If your buyer is interested I can export this for you and hold the payment in escrow between the two of you if needed, this way he knows his truck is coming and you know your cash is safe before it leaves and your paperwork gets done right...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks