• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Michigan to Iowa

Armada

Hey guys. I sold one of my cucv's to a guy in Iowa that is in the NG and just got back from 14 months in the sandbox. He is driving out today to pick it up and drive it back. I am unsure of his route back at this point, but is there anyone along the corridor that he could contact if he has a problem with it on the drive back? He has a mechanic friend from the Gaurd that works on all the military vehicles and is very knowledgable, but I don't know if he is the guy riding here with him or not. If anyone is familiar with the cucv's and is along the way and wouldn't mind offering advice over the phone or something, PM me and I'll pass the info along to him. I have his cell # too. He's heading back tonight (Thursday), but will make a stop for the night around the Chicago area.
Thanks.

Armada

Thanks Chuck. Jake is a member on SS now, but I don't remember his handle. Maybe he'll post soon. Him and his buddy were great guys.
I just got an email from him. He said he "made it home with no problems whatsoever, it ran great!"
I knew it would......:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks