• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

cant post

mangus580

Butch, the most common problem i have found with this, has been users clocks that arent set right. Check to verify that your clock i set to the right time/date & am-pm, and time zone.

Report back to me when you check please?

butch atkins

still cant post

clock time and date and time zone ok,can post to this thread but cant post to the early deuce thread,i log in make reply to post about water pump issues,type my post ,submit ,checkto see i am still logged on and as soon as i hit submit screen comes up and asks me for user name and password,could l;og on to this thread,but not to the early deuce thread,it also deletes whatever i have typed for my reply ,hope this helps ,thanks,have never had any logon problems before

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks