• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailer hitch

carmen

I have a trailer that I use to haul my Jeep around with to different shows. It is painted OD to match the Jeep and of course there are stars, Unite Markings, military lights and on the side I even have TP printed to show the correct tire presure. The hitch is the civi ball type.
Anyway, I would like to use this trailer in parades to haul any additional guest in. What I like to do is change my civi ball hitch to a military pintal hitch. I need to know if there is anything that I should do to ensure that the hitch is weilded correctly. Also, what size pintel should I use?

I will be using my M37 to haul this trailer around.

Thanks

Carmen

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks