• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

just picked up a m1078

fastsailor

Just got a 1078 from Georgia and it has 2 antenna mounts and a load of radio cable.

I will get pics up later this week after I unbolt the brackets.

PS: To the guys that picked up the van today at Fort Stewart you have to tell me if it made the drive, ok?

Last edited by a moderator:

dadafan

Did you drive your M-1078 home? I'm picking mine up at Fort Stewart on Monday. By any chance, did you ask for the service records?

Blackmagic94

My M1083 has the passenger mount and the spring looking base for it, and all the cabling, the loud speaker on the dash, some weird looking battery packs left around and a radio base with sockets.

Oxyacetylene

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mine has the passenger side mount. I removed the passenger side radio mount and installed the storage box like is in most of the M1079's.

Oxyacetylene

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I an going to need door handles and driver side door internals (catch & latch) any ideas on a source or an after market that will fit
Door hardware is some of the toughest stuff to find right now. You might try calling Jim Henry at Henry's Truck & Equipment Sales in Albemarle, NC. You can google them for the contact info. He has some LMTV parts right now but not sure about door hardware. You can also try Eastern Surplus, as they now say they have full parts support for the LMTV/FMTV.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks