• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

tm 9-1819ac

butch atkins

tm 9-1819ac awesome manual ,most everyone has tm 9-8024 for the gmcs,finally broke down and bought the companion to it,tells all ,knows all about these trucks, goes where tm 9-8024 doesnt,covers rebuild of major components,like front axle,knuckle,transfer case,torque specs,power train from front to rear,knowledge is power,ive got the power,now if i can just get my ass motivated to rebuild that leaking front knuckle ,good luck to all

butch atkins

eBay has hard copy for 30.00 ,well worth the money ,it is a must have for anyone thinking about working on one of the G-749 trucks.good luck on all your projects.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks