• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Moth balling a project

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
any tips on how to "button up" a vehicle in need of intensive work so that it won't be worse a couple of years down the line when I have the time/money to deal with it?

devilman96

Alcohol out the fuel system
Pressure wash and clean it up
Hit it with LPS-3 or a similar product all over
Get it up on blocks
Drain all of the fluids
Squirt the cylinders with oil
Yank the battery

Blythewoodjoe

Just push it out in the woods and make sure anything that will hold rain water can. That's what the forestry department here does and we do love to buy from them and try to drive them home :lol:

Sorry, I know that was wrong but it felt so good. I think I will browse GSA right now and see if they have any of the above mentioned trucks for sale.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks