• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

knowledgeable inspector and mechanic near Barstow MCLB?

carlg

Ok, just to be clear i'm a total newbee and this is my first post8). purchased 1992 BMY M934A2 5 Ton 6x6 Van Truck that has low miles/hours. I am looking for a local mechanic (near Barstow MCLB) to ship truck to for inspection and any repairs it may need prior to driving it.

Thanks very much!

Carl g

dmetalmiki

Not much respons for you, Here's a suggestion. First welcome to the hobby the site and the freindships you will make. Post up what you intend to use the truck for. Post about how you came by it, and the purchase details. So with an introduction to you and your truck things might start hapening. Meantime you can read up about your truck, and dowload and study any relevent T.M.s Hopefully with guidence from experienced members, who might also point you to an appropriate Truck facility that can check your truck over. Which is paramount for safety and reliability. You can, check around also yourself for local? or not too distant truck repair dealer servicing and repair units. So good luck..get to it and then enjoy. Also please post some pictures.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks