• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

any luck on door parts

fastsailor

still looking for an actuator on the driver side its stamped with TAGA on it.
i have the part number from the TM but haven't had any luck finding one.

Any ideas or help would be great

PN 12417475 (driver I think)
12417476 (passenger I think)
i only need the driver one

fastsailor

i made two door panels i used a thin piece of steel cut it to size and drilled it then coated it with a lot of plasti dip after paint i cant tell the stock one from mine

flattop68

I was also missing the actuator on the drivers side. With the help of a friend in the aviation parts business, I was able to locate one at Augusta Engine Parts in Augusta, Ga. (706)736-1288. Part # 12417476 (NSN 3010013757322) is the drivers side, so I would assume 12417475 is the passenger side. Hope this helps.

flattop68

As far as the door panel goes, I purchased a sheet of Masonite/Hardboard at the local building supply store, used the other door panel as a template, & shot it with OD green paint. Unless you look really close, you can't tell the original from the copy.

Last edited:

scottmandu

I can order the door parts through Steyr Directly. They are new (not new Surplus) and can get them here in a few weeks.

birdslinger

I'm looking for a catch only on the drivers side for an M1078 (98). Handle, striker, and latch seem to be intact and functional although a little beat up. Does anyone know a better source than Augusta Engine Parts mentioned above?

timfi

Scott, did you get stock in? I also need a drivers side door actuator. Also inside door handles for both doors. And while I'm making a Santa request I need a 3-way winch switch for my LMTV 1078 (seemingly impossible to find)

Thanks!

Tim

scottmandu

Scott, did you get stock in? I also need a drivers side door actuator. Also inside door handles for both doors. And while I'm making a Santa request I need a 3-way winch switch for my LMTV 1078 (seemingly impossible to find)Thanks!
Tim
I've got new swtiches and the door parts will be here on the 11th

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks