• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV parts

cbvet

I've come across a guy who has a lot of HMMWV parts for sale.
At a glance I saw mostly body components, but if anyone is looking for something specific, PM me & I'll check on it for you.
Eric
CBVET

cbvet

I was looking for deuce parts, so I didn't pay much attention to other stuff. The guy can be kinda hard to deal with.
I suspect some of the body parts may be "seconds" or otherwise surplus.
Can you give me a part number?
Are there different "models"?
I saw what looked to be new unpainted body parts, tires, wheels, some kind of floor mats or patterns, fuel tanks.
As I said, I'll be glad to check on things, but give me as much info as you can.
Eric
CBVET

cbvet

I'll check sometime this coming week. If he has one, what shall I offer?
You'd just have to pay the cost & shipping, I don't need to make anything on it.
Eric
CBVET

BKinzey

I'm looking for air valve stems for my HMMWV rims. So far they have been hard to track down. Don't ask what AMG wants for them, they want more for one than I am willing to pay for 5 and that's NEW :? :evil: :evil:

cbvet

Emmado,
I got a chance to stop by briefly on Saturday.
He wants $600 for a new LR fender. I have no idea whether that's a good price.
I'll check on other guy's requests when I can.
Eric
CBVET

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If anyone is interested, I have a brand new tan vinyl top for a 4-man HMMWV, as well as the complete cargo cover (including all of the framework), for sale. It is all brand new in the boxes. I also have a 10K winch with remote for a HMMWV. I'd take $500 for the vinyl and framework and $800 for the winch and remote (I paid more and have my receipts). If you are interested, please PM me.

Thanks!

stjames151

$600 for the rear fender with or without lights, antenna base, or reflectors is a GREAT price!!! trust me, take it. I got hit and totaled a Nissan Titan, and it took 4 mos. and 7k to replace all the parts and drill and set all the rivets. Anyone know where to get a used soft top roof rack? Gypsy preferred, but will take Predator, Gobi, etc.

spd410

I am looking for a wiper motor for a M1025. Does anyone have any idea where i might fond one for a reasonable price? thank you in advance.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks