• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Westy's 813 recovery

Westech

CPL
my head hurts. Thats all I'm going to say

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Cool!!!!!! :beer:

Did you get the transfer issue squared away?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's an interesting way of loading your car in the back. Bet it got some stares in the process!

And you look fugly. :)

Cdub

If I ever tried that with my Wifie's Civic, She would just KILL ME...........!!!

I always wondered if it would fit though..........LOOKs like it does...........

C'dub

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wanna see stretch load his 2A in the back of his truck with those skinny ramps. That must be a sight.

Westech

CPL
hey now... the tape is only covering the bolt heads. I put the top together quick and did not have anything with the round heads (like a bumper bolt)
And m10 wana trade? I like that truck of yours.... anyway the truck ran great again and by the way I figure it the truck is getting around 8 MPG not too bad.. but the motor is brand new! I turned 200 hours on it on the way back.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
HA! that ain't no lawnmower, that's a hillbilly racing tractor!

That bridge truck's nice.(and wide)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks