• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wiring

Txstruck

Jonathan,

Hello and welcome to SteelSoldiers! First things first, would you mind putting a signature in your profile with at least your location. TY

Secondly, I sent you 2 emails containing .PDF files which should also contain the wiring schematics you requested. Enjoy your stay here, we are a friendly and knowledgable bunch! [thumbzup]

Txstruck

hhhmmmmm.......... I guess after its born.. What do you think? :roll: :tongue:

You did get the attachment right?

mouse

she's 6, and home from school( spring brake) and she's a red head with three 6's on her head

ida34

All the Technical manuals have the same first three sets of numbers for the same piece of equipment. The last numbers tell you what the manual is for.

-10 operator type manuals
-20 unit level maint
-30 direct support maint
anything with a P on the end is a parts manual

Technical manuals start out with TM while Lubrication manuals have LO at the beginning.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks