• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another New Member

smokinblack

Just wanted to take a second to introduce myself and say hello to the membership. I'm currently looking for a M35 for use here on our property in Western PA. I am new to military vehicles, and from the looks of it, I can look forward to a wealth of knowledge here on this site.

Justin

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome Justin. There are a few guys up by you. I'm sure if you found something you like, you can coax them into helping on an inspection or other things.

smokinblack

Re: RE: Another New Member

WillWagner said:
Welcome Justin. There are a few guys up by you. I'm sure if you found something you like, you can coax them into helping on an inspection or other things.
Thank you very much for the welcome. I haven't come across the right vehicle yet, but I would certainly appreciate any assistance in my search.

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Another New Member

Welcome! Lots of new members up there in yankee-land. We need more in the south! the south shall rise again!!

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Another New Member

smokinblack,

If you don't have any addictions, you may have one now. SS is a healthy one though! And a lot of fun! Welcome!

smokinblack

Re: RE: Re: RE: Another New Member

oifvet said:
smokinblack,

If you don't have any addictions, you may have one now. SS is a healthy one though! And a lot of fun! Welcome!
:lol: Actually, of all my addictions, this may turn out to be one of the more sane ones.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks