• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1101/M1102 Light Tactical Trailer

mikem

Does anyone know of a source for a used M1101 or M1102 Light Tactical Trailer? The only source I have found is the manufacturer.

Thanks,
Mike

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Used, good luck. I saw 2 of them on GL a few months ago, they werent too beat up.

Try Schutt Industries, thats who I got mine from. They are $4000 cheaper than the fine jerks at Silver Eagle. For the same exact item.

mikem

emmado22,

Do you know Schutt Industries' website address? I am only getting news articles when I google it.

Also, how much was your trailer, if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks,
Mike

Rooney

Schutt

We use Schutt trailers for our equipment we sell to DOD.
Their website is:
www.schuttindustries.com
But the website is currently down.
Their phone number is 715-823-8025
They are in the middle of a HUGE contract right now and may have a pretty large lead time for an order. Them and Silver Eagle are the only 2 trailer manufacturers right now for LTT trailers.

Attachments

jeepetr

RE: Schutt

Hey Mike;
Are you still in need of a Silver Eagle M1101 trailer? If so, contact me. I have one left and it's $7500. New, 24 volt, CARC, top w/ bows, etc... I can deliver for free within 100 miles of the 46373 zip code.

Mark

dedgar301

LTT Trailer

I was able to snag one at FT Meade last month for $900. Converting it to a motorcycle trailer for the CUCV. Brand new and was never used. Tires were replaced with older ones and an LED light had to be replaced, Very nice trailer. Will post photos with the mt500 and KLR650 on it later.
2330 - Trailers at Government Liquidation

Green_gator

Check GL as they come up every now and then. Have seen them three times now. They go for a lot more then the 105 trailers but a whole lot less then brand new.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks