• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who is going to Red Ball in Gilbert?

nickd

Lets get a show of hands. Who will be there?

I plan on being there Friday morning early with the Mule. Thinking about staying over or just driving back for Saturday.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be there Friday around noon to Sunday morning. The M725 goes into the brake shop Thursday, trying to get her done in time. If it falls through, will be taking a M35A2 with me.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I plan to be there, just not sure which days yet though.

RICE670

I will be there mid morning friday.Any body need cucv troop seats ? I have a set for sale I would bring. Going to do a little vending and camping with the wife. Scott

jatonka

Yankee Deuce and I will be there by Thursday Night, staying till Sunday am. We'll have Black Beauty and Aces $ Eights with us. All the usual for sale stuff , Oil Filter Adaptors, and the new AVM lockout hubs. I'm looking forward to what I think is the greatest show of the season. JT out

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll post a complete list later, but I'll have humvee canvases, fuel and water cans, canvas of all sorts for trailers, trucks, and extra parts for humvee and M35 and M900 series stuff. 1 set of 8 bolt humvee rims and rnflats, Stuff will be priced as usual, to NOT bring it home with me... :) Might have some NOS tires too. Will post more as I dig it out.
Also have a set of 5 each M101/M105 trailer bows.

nickd

I may be the designated photographer for MVM at the show, working out the details with the editor now. Hey Mark do you have a tan 105 trailer cover?

Cdub

I plan on coming out on Thursday and camping over until Sunday am.
I'll be bring an empty M925a1 to load up with all the M939 goodies I
can carry home $$$.........

I hope to meet up with all of you there........ :beer:

Count me IN.....!!

seya,

Craig

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Would love to head up there to see you all but the start button on my duece is 7,000 miles away right now. Please post pictures and by the way Jatonka how much are the new hubs going for?

Nick please make sure and share the pictures here cause I can't get on to photobucket or youtube because of the server limitations here

m38inmaine

I will be there, bringing Willys MB parts for sale check out my post on g503.com, late Friday all day Saturday.

Mark

jatonka

Cranetruck, why don't you come up? Haven't seen you since Aberdeen first time at Cal Ripken stadium. I'd like to show you my oil filter adaptors. John T

m-35tom

Supporting Vendor
gilbert

someone refresh my memory about where this is?? i have a general idea, but have not been for several years and cannot remember what i had for lunch today.......... i should be able get my bed blasted and painted and maybe the .71 od gear set in by then if i stay up real late for a while. is this at the west end fairgrounds??

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
jatonka said:
Cranetruck, why don't you come up? Haven't seen you since Aberdeen first time at Cal Ripken stadium. I'd like to show you my oil filter adaptors. John T
Limited budget, John. Haven't done much except work on the 8x8 since returning from California and I have made progress on it without spending a lot. The number of posts on this forum is in inverse proportion to the amount of money available to spend. :)
Thanks for asking.

jatonka

Hey Tom, It wuld be nice to see you at Gilbert, Our NY-Penn club will have a large camping, BS area, I'll have the guntruck with me and the Jersey Boys will have 2 more. Take care, John tennis

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks