• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need MV's for a display in Jamestown, VA

HeadWizard

I'm involved in an organization who puts on a camp for deaf & hard of hearing kids in Jamestown, VA. It draws about 250 people, about 50/50 kids and adults.

http://nvcsa.scid.net/camp.html

The lady who runs the camp is an Army Lt. Col in charge of the DC Air National Guard Helicopter unit, (Desert Storm Veteran and pilot). She's been having one or two of her choppers fly in for the kids to see and crawl over for an hour or two on one of the camp days.

I was wondering if any of our members would be interested in bringing their MV's out to compliment the helicopter display, or just to show off? The schedule is currently to have the choppers fly in on Friday, September 28th in the afternoon. It is possible that may change to Saturday, and it might be possible to have an MV display for both days?

Anyone who might be interested, please reply or PM me and we'll work out the details. I may or may not be taking Shorty for the display due to the logistics of having to run the camp.

Thanks in advance.

Don

Attachments

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: Need MV

Would the big kids (me) be able to play on the NG helicopters? I might be able to do this if you would have use for my deuce. When would the dates be firmed up as I might have to get off of work?

HeadWizard

Thanks for the reply and the PM's.

Yes, the big kids will be able to play on the NG coptors - after the little kids. Yes, if you stay till after dark you can participate in the bonfire, open bar and karaoke gathering.

Still need some more volunteers......

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks