• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105 Carpenters Trailer

YankeeDuece

I have owned a M105 carpenter trailer for almost a year. At the risk of getting a blasting by ACE, I have not read the TM for it because I can't find one nor can I open any of the M105 TM's on this site. That said, does anybody know the specs. on the hydraulic cylinder (I need one) and how the "Tommy" style lift is supposed to be secured?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can't help with the lift but you can right click on the TM links and save them to your computer. The do work that way!

papercu

TM

OK Well I meant no TM for the carpenter trailer. The M105 trailer TM is on site but I don't remember if my data plate says anything about the M103 being the chassis for it (it is the same as far as I can tell). Wayne

sprucemt

RE: TM

Hey Yankeeduece, I will make a point to pm Ace and Emmado in regards to
At the risk of getting a blasting by ACE, I have not read the TM
I will look in my library for the above needed, in a hurry, docs.

Mike_Pop

RE: TM

You can ask Art Swain of Bergenfield, NJ. He has one of these trailers. Not sure if he is an SS member. Send me a pm and I will send you his email.

Mike Pop

citizensoldier

Did you ever find your specs? I finally got mine home and will measure anything you need me to. We had a oops at the Findlay show and I smashed the switch off the saw.. I have been trying to find a posting about someone who had just the saw they would sell..?? Or find the post about these trailers with pictures..

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Revival of an old thread...

I too need the hydraulic cylinder...I've got fluid on the backside of the piston, so it won't pump up to the "raised" position.
Looking to purchase cylinder or rebuild kit.
Thanks!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks