• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Am I the only one...

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maryland is pretty quiet, West Baltimore needs the attention. May the LEOs, FD and Guardsmen remain safe.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I think they need to let them drive up in Bradley's and see how that works for the protestors. Nothing like the pitter patter of tracks to make them crap their pants.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Everyone please tread lightly and DO NOT turn this political.

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Only video I've seen of vehicles so far had 2x LMTVs, a HMMWV ambulance, unarmored, and an M1165 with a SATCOM antenna (I forget which one, the black umbrella looking one) mounted center rear of the C-pillar.

MidwestJarhead

I think the protesters are just simple Thugs. That's all there is to it. Looking for a reason to cause trouble. Do we really question why? Motives? Do they need motives? It's business as usual for them only now they have cameras rolling and feel enabled. Empowered even. They'll go back to their ways behind the scenes. I worry about the NG. Hoping they remain safe and can return to their families. Bless you NG men and women!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks