• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Schott's still selling MV's ??

M1.30-'06

I noticed that Schotts website (www.Army4x4.com) has been down/inactivated for at least the past 2 weeks..

Does anyone know if they are still selling MV's? Anyone have their contact info.? I was hoping to get in touch with them about an M813 while I'm home..

Thanks

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RE: Schott

One of the SS members bought a 925A1 from them in the last month. They still have plenty of trucks and didn't mention anything to him about shutting down the operation. Here's their info:

Schott Enterprises
839 Main St Lewiston, ME 04240
(207) 786-2822

Cdub

RE: Schott

Hi,

I know that Schott's must have humdreds of the 800 series five tons for sale. I don't know how many of them are 813's though.

Just call the contact number and ask for Paul.

Good luck and let me know how you make out.

Craig

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks