• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M880 axles hauled from Mi to NY..

citizensoldier

I am just asking around to see if anyone is interested in hauling a set of Dodge M880 axles from Mi to Peekskill, NY area? Of coarse this would pay. We are just looking for a reasonable alternative to a extremely high shipping price. I could meet you in the state of Michigan or maybe N Ohio. Any takers or ideas please PM me.. Thank you

rizzo

I am looking at a route out that way to southington, ct. may be a couple weeks. when we go I will check to see if you got it covered

citizensoldier

Re: RE: M880 axles hauled from Mi to NY..

Recovry4x4 said:
What ever became of the axles destined for VA?
The guy stood me and FSbruva up. Never sent any money and never called either one of us back. He was supposed to meet up with FS and pick them up. So I had Wayne haul them to FL with his trailer and then my mother picked them up and they are now sitting in a van in Homosassa Springs. You want them now Kenny? Please take them.. I could maybe have her deliver them or meet up with you? Man I just want my money back!! Where is my "assume the position" :shock: sign when I need it..
Rizzo.. I can check with the guy in NY to find you a load back. What will he have? Regular flatbed?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: M880 axles hauled from Mi to NY..

That blows chunks Lane. I guess there are still a few around here. Sorry, have no need for the axles. I'm thinning the herd and cleaning out the barn. My goal is, hopefully, soon to be reached. The deuce wrecker, the deuce tipper and 2 or 3 small trailers and thats it!

citizensoldier

Ok.. Well if you know anyone in Fl that could use a set give them my info would you. I thought about contacting Mike at OD iron to see if he might want to inventory them and sell them for a little proffit.. man they are all brand new ready to go.. :( I knew I should have left them in the snow!!

citizensoldier

Hey Rizzo any change of getting these axles thrown on headed east? If he is going somewhere close to NY this guy might be able to meet up with him? I could haul them down to your place.

rizzo

right now the only guy I have going east is going to rochester area. this other thing to CT may come up in a few weeks, but not for sure

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks