• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Michigan to Florida

citizensoldier

36' gooseneck headed to Florida from Northern Michigan empty on Monday. He is willing to deviate from I-75 to pick up and or drop off all the way down. Please PM me with your hauling needs and I will forward your info to him for pricing.. Thank you
Lane

citizensoldier

Sarrassota is his home. He might be hauling a load to Miami once he returns home. You need any under cover projects picked up? He can haul a cargo deuce but not a van body version. Would you have room to take that tank to GA? I could have Andy haul it to his place from the rally.. If so let me know and I will send you the money..

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I might could get it to GA. I need to go fetch my trailer from Dman this weekend and start loading to see what room I have left. Should be doable.

citizensoldier

Well you just say, but dont crowd yourself for room. Dont want it to be a burden.. Whats D man driving up? Maybe you could swap it into his truck and take your trailer home? .. Just thinking out loud and he will probably tell me to get bent Yankee!!!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dman is driving his deuce- less a half. He's got plenty of stuff going up already so if it goes it will be with me for sure.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lane, give him the money to buy this tractor, I'll meet up with him. At least he won't be empty. LOL :twisted:

citizensoldier

If I had the money I would buy that tractor in a heartbeat!! I need one of them bad! but I need to finish my M37's and my house.. Or I will be divorced ! Thenyou guys will be pecking away at my pile of junk at the auction!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks