• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Richmond Virginia to Atlanta GA

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
I may need to move a non running truck from Richmond to Atlanta. It is a flatbed that is slightly smaller than a deuce. Any favorite companies/suggestions?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Come on Joel!! I am game!!! Let's do it!! Non stop, there and back! We'll only stop for Wendy's and diesel!!! :driver:

citizensoldier

Call this number.. 941-650-6449 ask for Diane Wilson and tell her Lane Young sent you. They will be down in that area at the end of the week.. Very good service and very good prices.. They prefer to haul 16k and under.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks