• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GP Tent Poles Needed

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Folks, is there anyone coming to the GA event on 29 Sept that has any spare poles for the GP Medium? I have one medium I'd like to put up but the lack of poles is restricting me. With luck I'll have my other GP Medium brought down from OH.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Is that the one I gave you? I thought we had poles but if I did not give you them I am sorry, I was so busy with my truck in the shop and trying to meet all of the Steel Solidiers I may have let that slip. If worse comes to worse you can make them out of 2X4's and rebar. Rip the boards to 2X2 and insert a rebar in the tip. Please post some pictures of the event.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They are easy to make David, no worries. I was just checking to see if anyone had a set. Sad part is I had several sets and let them sit in the yard until they rotted.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Did you get that Tent that Clint brought down for you from Aberdeen? I just was wondering because I think it was in pretty good shape but wanted to know if it met your needs and that you got it OK.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm headed up to the GA rally in 2 weeks. I'll grab it then. Gonna see if we can set it up if I get off my backside and find or craft some poles.

acetomatoco

I have all the poles for sale to you, but they are here in VT, poles for Mediums, Larges, smalls, ridge poles and wooden stakes...even poles for latrine screens... they are here in Northern Vermont...take a ride up and I will fill your pickup....and give you a free quart of Maple Syrup....

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ross, will they fit in the Crown Vic? You are visitng the Sunshine State this year eh? LOL

ida34

General jims surplus had them last year. I did not look this year. They are in Clare Michigan and host the GLMVPA swap meet every year.

http://generaljims.com/

I am not sure how much shipping would be but if you can't find them any closer they might be able to help you out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks