• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SE Florida Meetup

Mig1965

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Greetings. I want to organize a meetup of fellow SE Florida MV owners. If interested, respond and we'll pick a central location.

Mike

Mig1965

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Excellent. I'm going to reach out to others listed on the members map in SE FL to join this thread and us for a meetup soon.

Mig1965

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Planning to pick a location based on the halfway point for those furthest out. Right now it's looking like Delray/Boca/Deerfield.

Mig1965

Steel Soldiers Supporter
All. How about this Sunday approx 1000am? Reply if you're up for it and I'll find a location in the middle for all to meet.

Mig1965

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Apologies all for a last minute invite. Best to give all a two week window to plan and prep. Let's shoot for Sat 08/15 at 1000am, midway meeting point TBD.

Mig1965

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Apologies for the piss poor organizing here. I had last minute travel for work on the 10th and no Internet until I got back.

twisted60

I'd be interested problem is I travel alot and often find myself outside the country so my showing up at any get together will be pure luck that I'm in Florida at the time of the get together.

peacemkr

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm going to try to get a few of us together for a car show at John I Leonard High School on Nov 7th from noon to 6pm. If anyone is interested let me know. I am trying to make it a surprise for the guy putting on the show. He is trying to make it a Vet Day show but the school may not let him.Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks