• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

cckw parts for sale

ETBaals

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi All
I have a few actra CCKW part that came with a truck.
Closed cab seat bottom spring assm, perfect shape, just pad and cover $75.
Pair of headlite bucket assm, with mounting plate, very nice shape $100 for the pair.
Instument cluster assm for the early trucks with civilain style guages, complete all guages look good. $150. I just found out the is probably for the 1 1/2 Chevy
2 winch assm, with clutch handle ready to mount on your frame after clean up. $100 each
Pair front fenders, only rust at bottom near running board $125 pair.,
Hood sides t/o decent shape $25 each.
Complete take out engine/tranny/pto assm.
Has water pump, and dist, no manifolds or starter. has a rebuild tag, right now engine does not turn, no exterior damage or cracks.
Asking $500.
All prices are asking prices, feel free to make offers, i can send pics.
shipping extra, Winches, fender and ebgibe must pickup in South New Jersey
Thanks Ernie

norm52

parts cckw

Ernie,
Trying to let you know we are wanting the fenders and headlights for the cckw..
norm52 and johnday.....mail at sandstone@ezlinknet.com or 740-398-5920 also wouldlike to find a cab..........
thanks ......

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks