• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fl to In to Mi

citizensoldier

I have some haulers with a 1 ton Dodge and a 36 ft trailer heading to Michigan on the 8th. Right now they have one car and some tires on the way up. So from Fl to IN they will have some room. They will then be going to Port Huron, Mi , and then to Cheboygan, Mi,
They will then be looking to fill up a week later on the way back to Fl. These people have good prices and are very dependable. I just wanted to give a heads up in case someone needs something hauled up or back in the coming weeks.
PM me if you need the contact info.. :D

citizensoldier

No but they can if you want them!.. I will have a load coming back to Mi in November that they can be thrown on. But darn I was hoping to never see that set again..
I have one more set here Bob if you would like another... Come get em...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks