• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SEARCH HELP

Boatcarpenter

I know that there are good pictorials of doing rear wheel bearings and rear brakes but when I search for them I come up with subjects such as corgo cover options and other crap! I've got pics from the TM etc, but know there are some really good posts with tips and tricks I want to find. I don't have time to look through 4069 posts that come up looking for rear wheel bearings etc. :x I need some really good search hints please.
Thanks,
BC

Boatcarpenter

Thanks gimpy,
I have now tried the search on the left and had much better success :D The morning after I got my bed put on the inner rear rim of the pass side tandem was covered with brake fluid so I figured I must have blown out a wheel cylinder. Pulled it apart today and no sign of brake fluid on the backer plate or anywhere in there. Bleeder or banjo must have been leaking; can't really figure it out yet.
Thanks again,
BC

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The search at the top requires you to add the word "and" between topic words. Try deuce and tailgate to get topics containing both words.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks