• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

anyone in Dallas Texas register their fmv?

Just got the title to my m923 just wanted to see if there is a specific branch, specific person, and/or specific process suggestions. that someone used.thnx

Ratchetop

I live in North Fort Worth and just had my M35A2 registered. I had to get a weight ticket so I purchased a temporary tag. I went to state farm insurance and they hooked me up with no problems. Went to the DMV and had to explain exactly what it was and got it done. I registered as antique due to my truck is red and does not display as FMV but no big deal. You should be able to get it done with no problems.

86m1028

I've used the one in garland (when I use to live in Dallas co) also used the one in Richardson without any issues & no weight slips. I'm in Collin co now & have them trained :)

EDIT: FMV is under antique plate section.

Last edited:
I've used the one in garland (when I use to live in Dallas co) also used the one in Richardson without any issues & no weight slips. I'm in Collin co now & have them trained :)

EDIT: FMV is under antique plate section.
i'll try richardson then. I'm in carrollton but its considered dallas co. Do i need insurance before registering? need to call around see who is the cheapest lol.

86m1028

i'll try richardson then. I'm in carrollton but its considered dallas co. Do i need insurance before registering? need to call around see who is the cheapest lol.
If your in Carrollton , try the main office there.
Yes you will need ins before they will register it.
Where about's in Carrollton are you ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks