• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What bolt pattern is 10 on 10-3/4"

DavidWymore

Got a customer doing a canal lining project in the sand and we need to get some flotation tires on the conveyor dolly ASAP. Has some old 20" split wheels on it with that lug pattern.

Thanks - David

DavidWymore

Thanks. Just talked to Stockton Wheel. They've not heard of that pattern. The hub was custom built, but the wheels look factory....but who knows what they are. Gonna have to change the hub or make custom wheels.

Jones

Sad but true. I try to go with off-the-shelf whenever possible. Knew a guy who built himself a street rod and liked the looks of a set of Packard motor mounts he had on the shelf, so he ran them... and when he needed new ones, he discovered he had the only set on the west coast.
While it's good to maintain original for restoration purposes; for a daily driver, it's sure nice to just swing by the local NAPA store to keep yourself up and running.

CCATLETT1984

may i suggest that you cut the centers out of those rims and weld them into the rims that you need to use, since its a conveyor and not a road vehicle, it wouldnt matter if they are not perfectly true.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks