• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for M24A3 MG mount

MarineTracs

Would anyone out there know of a M24A3 machine gun mount for sale? Also looking for a gas M2 .50 cal and either a parts or gas M60. I realize that these are both hard to find and 'pricey'. Any help would be appreciated.
Chuck

MarineTracs

Thanks Maddawg308 and gimpyrobb for the input. I tried all the suggestions and no luck. Here is a photo of what I am looking for. I found it on the internet and have since lost the info on it. But, if this vehicle belongs to one of you guys out ther, awesome truck!!! ( Do you want to sell it???? ;-0 )

Attachments

halftrack

Get ready to pay big bucks. Rarely do you find one with all the brackets that go with it. I had one for my M37 and sold it because all of the supporting iron that went with it was missing. Good Luck!

MarineTracs

Yes, I sort of figured it would not be cheap. But, since I sold my 1971 USMC M151A2, I can spend more on my M37 (1962 M37B1 which is also be restored/configured to USMC). I still need the rear lifting/tie down brackets and the front bumper 'paperclips' for it. Then a nice paint job and markings and it should be finished. Hopefully, it will be complete by early spring.

Blood_of_Tyrants

A Ma Deuce and an M-60? Pricey ain't the word. You can get a dummy M60 for about $2000. A real one would run ten times that. A semi auto M2 will easily run $3000. A full auto will go for $30,000.

MarineTracs

I actually found a supplier for the dummy M60 right here on the site. Joe Schaeffer (1959 M274) has them for $1095. He also has upgrades available. The one I am ordering will include a steel carrying handle, feed tray and magazine bracket and will cost $1270 delivered to VA. It is a combination of original and newly manufactured dummy (read as non-firing to any ATF types) metal parts. Now to find a suitable Ma Deuce and the ever elusive M274A3 mount.

TACMED

There was a guy that sent me a copy of the plans for these mounts, if you want you can email me and I will send it to you. probably easier and cheaper to build one

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks