• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HUMVEE turret gunner's shield for sale on ebay

tedstrucks

Item # 320171254456. Let's see if the listing gets past the ebay Gestapo thought police. Email me direct at tedhils@veriqikdsl.com if you want picts. of the backside, pintle, mount,etc. This is my first time posting on SS and I can tell it's going to take a little getting used to.... I don't think I'm up to posting pictures here, yet.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Posting pics is easy. The site automaticlly sizes them now(didn't used to). Welcome to the site. Also, a direct link is much easier for all to use, http://lnk.nu/cgi.ebay.com/gan.dll

kcimb

tedstrucks said:
Item # 320171254456. Let's see if the listing gets past the ebay Gestapo thought police. Email me direct at tedhils@veriqikdsl.com if you want picts. of the backside, pintle, mount,etc. This is my first time posting on SS and I can tell it's going to take a little getting used to.... I don't think I'm up to posting pictures here, yet.
Lol...I know how anti-gun ebay is but unfortunately I doubt this will last long. Probably be pulled for violent material or some BS reason. I hate egay.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: Re: HUMVEE turret gunner

That is a very early version of the GPK now in how many generations it includes bullet proof glass and full round protection. These early ones could easily be fabbed out of CRS for anyone who wants the look for their HMMWV. I mean do you really expect to be returning automatic fire from a M240B in your neigborhood?

acetomatoco

RE: Re: HUMVEE turret gunner

Welcome Ted, good to see you here...I answered you re the Ordnance Delivery Device Shield on the other list...too all the rest of this list... Ted Hils is a class A addition to this forum.

TedG

He is a good addition. I just got an affordable m-series light switch with fast shipping!

Welcome aboard!

tedstrucks

Re: RE: Re: HUMVEE turret gunner (with pictures)

[quote="I answered you re the Ordnance Delivery Device Shield on the other list... [/quote]

Thanks for the kind words from all. I look forward to learning all the technicalcalities of this site. I finally just got totally fed up with the crap on the Mil. Veh. list

But would you please help a newby out here? How and where do I access the other list you're talking about?

Thanks all for the prodding... er, ENCOURAGEMENT to learn how to post picts. It IS very easy. :oops:

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Quick question: why are the newer HMMWV gun shields missing that big chunk of steel on the left side of the pic? Seems to me the older Vietnam-era ACAV shields had a lot more steel to protect the shooter....

M2HB

Hi guys,
I'm looking for one of these Gunner shields as well if you anyoe that has one for sale.Also need the triangle baseplate that attaches to the turret.Basically I need the whole gun mounting platform. :p

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks