• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Starter or solenoid replacement

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is not a problem at the moment, just planning ahead..

When my solenoid (contactor portion) failed last year, I ended up replacing the starter AND the solenoid, would that be the normal procedure on the multifuel engines or has any of you replaced the solenoid alone leaving the starter installed?
Are solenoids available by themselves (I haven't checked and ACE, I haven't looked for a solenoid replacement procedure in the TMs yet)?
TIA

papercu

starter

Most any starter shop should be able to sell or repair most any part of the starter you need.

That being said I have one used starter (checked good by a local shop) for sale (65.00) and one new starter (180.00). plus the shipping to your zip or can be picked up at 31513 in South Ga. TIA Wayne

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks