• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

tow bar attach

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Actually DavidB, your right and wrong. The 715 does use the goofy through the bumper adapters, but it also uses crows feet. It uses the 1" hole crows foot.

spicergear

I mounted the deuce front tow lugs and stepped D-rings on my big M715 when I put the 10K Garwood on it so I could use a deuce towbar if needed. This is a pic from long ago when I had the winch set up with fluid power and the truck didn't have Rockwells yet.

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Thats the route I'm going too. Since the deuce mounts are 10 bucks and the 715 specific adapters are about 100 bucks.

Pappa-G

They do fit on a TJ. Remove the stock tow hooks. Move the forward hole back about 1/2 inch on the Mutt mount. Drill out both holes to 1/2 inch, this way the original Jeep hook mount bolts can be reused. I removed the rubber bumpers from mine so the loops would sit flush.
Let me know if you would like some pics of the finished product.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks