• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pinz Places

Andrew

Hi all, I'm trying to get my hands on a Pinzgauer 710M or K. Does anyone know a place down in So. Cal, Arizona, or Nevada where I could get one or is anyone out there interested in letting one go cheap? Please! Unfortunately my budget isn't that great so anyone who knows where I could pick up a cheap Pinz would be most appreciated. Thanks. [thumbzup]

Goatwerks

Go to www.expedition-imports.com, Scott is great to deal with and sells quality trucks. You can also go to www.ramonamotors.com as they also stock a few good Pinzgauers. If you are in Ca. you cannot register any Pinz newer than 75(the law is actually 74, but 75's are a gray area). Plan on spending $12000-$16000 for a good truck.
Cheers, Jim LaGuardia
Goatwerks Specialty off road vehicle repair
Quality Pinzgauer and Haflinger repairs
Click on my weblink for tons of Pinz info

krick3tt

cheap pinz?

No quality pinz is cheap. But, on the plus side they are very dependable.
You can get a pinz from ebay, though you may want to save yourself some heartache and buy it from someone that will stand behind the machine.
There are very repuitable dealers that also sell parts, when you need them as any 30 year old military vehicle may need something eventually.
I bought mine from Expedition Imports, Scott and his crew are very knowledgable and they can set you on the right path to ownership, they also sell parts.
SAV (Swiss Army Vehicles) also sells vehicles and parts.
Check out Ramona Motors in, of course, Ramona. Probably near you, give Mike or Jim a call, they are both good people to deal with.
Also check out the Pinzgauer forum for insite and possible sales of vehicles, there is a classifieds section. SAV also has a classifieds section and someone may be near you with a pinz they may part with.

Good luck with your search. I have had a Unimog 404 and now have a 710M pinz, both great vehicles.

Cheers,
Morris

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks