• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Moving a Deuce from San Antonio, TX north to Fort Worth, TX

kcimb

Hello all,

Hopefully in the next month or so a deuce will become available out of San antonio like the two that were just auctioned off on GSA. I'm looking to nab one if one should come up for sale in decent shape.

If possible I'd like to get something going on here with someone in either the San Anton area or in Fort Worth, TX for a possible flat tow or trailer tow.

If you are in SA I'd get a rental car for the weekend and drive down to pick the deuce up. If you are in FTW I could either ride down with you or take a rental...it all depends.

(Of course, GSA could be nice and auction off a deuce in North Texas or South OK)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks