• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Off topic,,, but Georgia beware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wcuhillbilly

as most of us have other hobbys that involve armament and the "accessories" to hang off the armament. Georgia residents beware of some legislation titled HB-731 coming up. basically the gun grabbers are at it again intending to allow seizure of semi and detach magazine weapons.
Thankfully I live in Wyoming where we consider the more the merrier when it comes to boom sticks, Just passing on a tidbit I found yesterday.

wcuhillbilly

Ill see if I can dig up a link, It was a yahoo news article from yesterday. I just typed in "HB 731 Georgia" and a multitude of option came up in a simple search. I was born in east Orlando (Christmas) and used to live in western NC thus happenings in the southeast still peek my interest some.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This discussion is not permitted here despite creative rewording. I'm locking this thread. Please do not make any effort to resurrect it. Anyone with concerns, google the HB. House Speaker has spoken on this already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks