• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bruce's HEMTT

M1075

Bruce asked me to post a few pics I took today of his vehicles. He is super nice and his stuff is first class, all the way. Kinda makes me jealous!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've been to Bruce's place and seen some of his stuff. Actually my deuce tractor was purchased from Bruce. His motorpool has changed since my last visit. When I was there he had a M932 tractor with the 5th wheel towing device, a 900 series tipper an M817 tipper, Jumbo the M125 10 ton and a really nice M813 cargo. All super clean top shelf rides. Bruce, thanks again and I'll see you next month

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Absolutely awesome Bruce! Thanks for posting the pics 1075. I need to get up there and see his stuff in person. As soon as the Mog is roadworthy, I feel a roadtrip coming on. Might be a lot easier in my Dodge though.

Angry Iron

First off Let me say Howdy this is my first post on Steel Soldiers. I have a customer who may want a Hemtt. What is required in the D mill process. I know how the HMMWV's are trashed. Has anyone regestered any version of the M977 for on road use? Please if you know anyone who can fill me in either pass on my contact info or give me theirs. I am a owner of a 85 Humvee by the way. My website is shawn@angryiron.com
:jumpin:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Shawn, welcome to Steel Soldiers. Where are you? Kindly complete a signature with your location on it for us. It's one of the only requirements here.
Thanks

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lookin good Shawn! Just add your state of residence and you'll be set. Glad to have you aboard!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks