• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SNOW CAMO canvas?

hot rod deuce

Alright im goona paint this thing now that the 5.9 is in and the tires sre good to go and i have a system of lifiting the extra axle when not in use. I want to do the white snow camo with flames in the pattern but also want to be able to get a matching canopy for the rear, any one know of any one who could make me a white one? i could have my upholsry (SP? seat worker with dude) sew on the differnt flame patterns put i need the base canopy and the heavy material.

Any ideas?

Elwenil

Jsust about all of the normal manufactures of the repro tops can make them in other materials and colors. It's probably be expensive though. Check with all the usual guys like New Life, Beachwood, etc.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks