• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MAN 630 from Germany

Fahrspass

Hello,

i am a newbie. i couldn´t find a topic wich might fit my needs so i´ll post it in the conversations. :wink:

I have a very beautiful MAN 630 Truck from the sixties which i would like to sell to
the US in private hand.

Does anyone have any suggestions? By the way i am from germany. :wink:

Attachments

vtunimog

I love the MAN 630's - Always wanted one but was nervous about the low top speed (75 kmh ?).

If you want to export to the USA it shouldn't be a problem at all. It is older than 25 years so your buyer wouldn't have any trouble. It should be cut and dry, the box on teh back would make it exempt from the nasty 25% duty that all cargo type trucks will now pay. If you want some help send me a private message or email me.

Good luck and nice truck !

Wolf.Dose

The maximum speed is 66 kph or 41 mph without modification. But no mdern truck will argue with you. The bumper is made of steel and not of plastics! US-trucker are used to non syncronised trans, but in Europe the young guys can not handle that any more.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks