• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mechanicsburg Duces, Tractors & GL changes observed toda

rboltz

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I went to Mechanicsburg today (10/26) to pick-up my nice new in the case 3KW generator. It was outside but not damaged by weather. Lot's of trucks in the yard for future sales. Some really nice ones with great paint, tires and canvas. A few in cammo. I counted 19 M35's in one row and many more tractors and 5 tons in another row. Iwould guess 40 or so total with lots of trailers also.

Also, GL now has to put alot of items outside there. The warehouse is 1/2 what it was a few months ago. Items that should be inside are out in the rain. That's good for business! Seems like they are cutting back on their leases. I asked about the return requests we are getting and the lift driver said not much is comming back. What is comming back is destroyed.

I live 20 mins away from the depot so if someone needs a preview and can't get here, let me know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks