• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Given this today...

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
WOW! What a Big Clevis you have! How big(diameter) is the pin? Your dump is open on Sunday?

alphadeltaromeo

:lol: I'll refrain from commenting there...as I'm not sure I know what you're insinuating...

The pin is 2.25" in diameter...it's a big 'un. Yes, the dump is open on Sunday, but only after church.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Adr,(WOW! What a Big Clevis you have!) that was supposed to be read with the voice of Little Red Riding Hood ! I guess I should have said Oh my, instead of Wow. :lol:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: a thort

That reminds me of the ones I sold to AMGeneral last Aberdeen. Got a bunch of HEAVY clevises and hooks from Coleman's a while back, since he is the kind of all that is heavy iron, I thought it was a fitting home!

bugei

i'd hang it from the front of your duece so everyone could admire your big clevis

i don't know how things are in georgia, but i doubt anyone in reno ever saw such a big clevis

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks