• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

pontoon bridge

tison

recently a friend of mine bought a pontoon bridge (the real thing) and is wondering how to put it together.
the type is:
ponton float single tube
FSN 5420-285-8726
serial no 68
MFR Uniroyal inc prov R.I.
it is probably something produced in the late seventies.
if there is somebody who has some drawings of it or know where I can get this, it would be very much appreciated

thanx

rob

tison

sailor2000 said:
He bought a bridge or a single pontoon?
he bought 3 pontoon's and is wondering how they can be locked together, and how to use them as a bridge. I'll ask him to take some pictures and will post them here.

thanx in advance.

jeli

If he has enough parts you could do a three float cluster. It's been a long time since I put one together. The only difference from one to the other is the type of saddles used and their position relative to the other rafts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks