• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce brakes.

Barrman

RE: duce brakes.

The brakes will work with no air in the system. Just like you don't need to have your engine running for vacuum or Hydro-boost assisted brake bleeding. Bleed them like any other normal hydraulic brake system.

jatonka

RE: duce brakes.

If you can locate a pressure bleeder and adaptor to your master cylinder cap thread you will be VERY happy and far ahead of the old school of soldier A and soldier B and the pump and hold, crack the bleeder method. I also do use a clear vinyl hose on the bleeder to catch the fluid and watch the air bubbles at the same time. The difference in time and BS between pressure bleeder and the pump the pedal method is really unbelievable until you do it yourself. I don't have a military bleeder can, just a good civilian model but it sure works. Actually, one person can bleed the M35 brakes in about 20 minutes all alone with a good pressure bleeder. Hook it up, bleed air pack first, then right rear rear wheel,left rear rear wheel, right front rear wheel, left front rear wheel, right front wheel, left front wheel, you are done, remove pressure bleeder, take a test drive. Never fails unless you have some kind of leak.JT out

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks