• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Free yellow reflective sign material

Due to my screw-up and not paying attention to detail, I have 4 rolls of 6" X 108"' yellow reflective vinyl (instead of 3 - 8" X 108") for whatever application you want. I am going to throw it away since I have no use for it at the moment.

Now if anyone wants it, you pay the shipping and it is yours.
If you just need a little I will sacrifice one roll for small lengths, depending on the response here.

Or, if you want some lettering of some sorts on it - even a portion of the roll or even a truncated convoy sign not quite to regulation size I will make you a killer deal.

It's better than tossing it out but space is worth more than the $74 bucks I paid for it.

I still have blue, black, red, and white reflective, and all that "paisley-turns different colors what were they smokin' stuff" that anyone in their right mind would not put on lawn tractor, and a boat load of vinyl that has been discontinued.
I even have a Vinyl disk of "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida hidden somewhere. :lol:

BillIdaho

And speaking of reflective tape, I have a couple of rolls of mil-spec white (actually grey-white at night when shined on) reflective tape for sale. They are about 2 inches wide and a little bigger around than a common roll of duct-tape. $18 each plus shipping. (Go to K-mart and price a package with just a few feet of poorer quality tape in it!) I bought this stuff awhile ago with visions of grandeur...now all my MV's have some, along with a couple of my civvie rigs. PM me for details. THANKS.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks