• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

3 Lever Light Switch - Switching Table

rboltz

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone have a switching table for the 3 lever light switch? Meaning, what terminals are connected/switched for each position of the levers? For instance, if in "SER/DRIVE "F" is connected to "M" and "????".

Thanks,
Ron

acetomatoco

Ya, and the wiring diagrams are in your manuals as detailed on your dashboard ....and of course all the MV Mseries wires are coded the same..so you need only to get the list from this list or from Portrayal Press... Happy motoring

alphadeltaromeo

Speaking of which, anyone have one of those new electronic light switches they'd like to donate to me? Yes, I know they are available for purchase...just curious if there is one available?

acetomatoco

If you get one of the new switches you might as well get a fire extinguisher to go with it and a battery charger.. As for ease of operation, it is not.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Guess I have to 1 out of 1000 switch on the old M275A2. It's worked flawlessly for years. It looks a little out of place though and may get replaced if I keep the truck. Luckily I've stockpiled light switches and has a few spares.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I really like mine and have it on the duece it has a long ground lead on it too that is a sign of the 2nd generation of this switch. I just have had three levers fail and after using these in Iraq I decieded to splurge and get one for the duece to go with the LED front turn signals and LED Blackout drive light.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It better work, but you lost that all important tactile feedback, so important when you can't look at it.....

What's the procedure for flashing your headlights again?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Interesting point Bjorn. I can manipulate the 3 lever with one hand and never need to look at it. I do have to have a looksee when dealing with the newer one. I'm tempted to pull it out and sell it but I have someone interested in buying the truck and don't want do that yet.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dang, that one on EBAY is way too expensive. Think I spent 75$ when I got mine.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks