• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello.

Strand

Hey everybody.

I guess my the latest FNG. What draws me to the forum is my love for military vehicals like everyone else. As far as I know it, I'm the only one at my School who drives a Ex mllitary Jeep to school. But Wisconsin weather is hard and brutal, it's turning into a rust bucket fast. I'm also a reenactor going across the mid-west to different battles. It's a fun and exciting experiance.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
The M1009 rusts just looking at it, we have a 1962 Jeep that has bare metal on it and it is still strong enough to walk on the hood and not dent it. The metal used in the 1980's was not very good compared to the older vehicles but that is just my 2 cents.

Welcome to the Steel Soldiers, you will love the info and friendship here. I used to live in Sturgeon Bay and love the beauty of the state.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks