• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV Brush Guards

m.walker

I bought a few of these at auction and I was gonna sell some , does anyone know what I should put them up for ? I'll offer them here first then I'll ebay the rest . NOS all hardware and pins with the mounts that go on the frame . Including instructions . Thanks Mark

Attachments

Jimmy

Last year they were selling on ebay for around a hundred bucks a piece but that was without the mounting hardware and they were used. I don't know what to tell you because I have a couple of them that I blasted and repainted with CARC but couldn't give them away on ebay this past summer.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I bet you could make some money making aftermarket mounts for current vehicles. The only thing you would have to do is cut them down a little because they are much wider than any truck out of the showroom except an H 1. I bought one of the older style in a DRMO sale years ago and cut the ends off and rewelded them on after trimming about two inches off. I mounted it on my Suburban and it still sticks out around where the mirrors are. You might have luck on a HMMWV web site if there is such a thing. Or bring them to one of the big shows and see what you can sell them for.

Good luck

superburban

m.walker said:
I bought a few of these at auction and I was gonna sell some , does anyone know what I should put them up for ? I'll offer them here first then I'll ebay the rest . NOS all hardware and pins with the mounts that go on the frame . Including instructions . Thanks Mark
Oh, those? They aren't worth anything at all. You better just give them away.
In fact, I'll take them off your hands for a nominal fee...

Just kidding, I'd be interested in one (depending on price).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks