• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for technical specs on M103A3 trailer

Kettenkraftrad

I'm working on a platform that is intended to be mounted to the M103A3 trailer. What I need is a blueprint of the trailer so I know the size and location of frame-rails, mounts..etc. I know the chassis drawing is 8358991, and the frame assy drawing is 7979967, and that the NSN for the trailer is 2330-01-141-8052. I have a few tech manuals, but nothing that gives me firm dimensions. Any ideas where I might find this info?

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
34 inches outside to outside on the width of the frame. OAL can differ a bit. Regular cargo trailer is shorter than a generator trailer by 13 inches. MKT is also a bit different but not as much as the generator trailer bed (at 123 inches). Get your own trailer and measure to your heart's delight! Because they don't work well with small vehicles, they generally go for a lot less than the M101 series.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks