• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

near wright-patterson?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I got a container converter dolly tonight. I will pick it up when I go up. OH WAIT! Does it need an EUC? WE will be up there Friday(tomorrow).

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Jeff, I got your fender. Madsam, I got your turbo. Thats all I have to say thats posative about this week. I can't wait for it to end. Just so I can feel I've vented, an old lady smashed my car on Sunday. Monday AND Tuesday I had trouble with my credit cards to pay for the tow bars I got up north. Wednesday I had to drive all over town to get estimates on getting car fixed. Oh yeah, Some how "they" got ahold of the crash report, so now I have lawyers and cairoprators(sp?) calling me left and right. Finally today the deuce had a radiator leak when I fired it up to get my container converter dolly. Aluma seal fixed that. After I left GL with the trailer, I went to get a Max Ax down the road. I missed the guys house and when I did a U turn to go back, a whole hub(tire, wheel, and brake drum) fell off the trailer. Nobody hurt, but the spindle was too far gone to fix. I'll have to go back with another trailer. Thanks for letting me cry like a baby. I'll have to "stick-it-in-cider" and it will be all better.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks